Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Warning...Too much spending!

So here we go. A post showing you all the things I have bought in the past 2 weeks. Bare in mind this is only the clothing... I spent a hell of a lot on my room...which by the way is almost ready! Still waiting on the wardrobes, so I will post some pictures when they are here. Excitingggg :)

Anyway, back to the clothes. Most are my own pictures, but some stuff is in the wash so I've got the snaps of the websites they are from.

Cream Victorian style blouse - Primark
Floral Vintage style dress - From a stall at my Uni Student's Union Market
Folk style floral dress with embroidery - Asos.com
Crochet style knit jumper - H&M
Pink cable knit jumper - Topshop
Jersey oversize cardigan - Topshop
Two tone dress chiffon dress - Portobello, York
Joggers - Jack Wills
Polo shirt - Jack Wills
I love Vinyl tee as seen on Daisy Lowe - Asos.com


I know they're not the best of pics but you get the picture!

I handed in my Uni work on customising clothes today. I had to style a model from Boss Model Management in the garment I had customised. Our uni photographer then shot some frames of her which I will get back on Thursday fingers crossed.
I ended up with a plain white mens tee, which i took in to make it into a fitted vest. I then made fans out of clear pvc and attached them to the shoulders, after seeing similar done on D&G and Jean Paul Gaultier dresses that featured in the latest Vogue. I was really pleased with the result, and LOVED being a stylist for the 15 minutes the shoot lasted. This is defiantly the line of work I want to be in when I graduate.

When I get the photos I will upload a few of the best.
Until then
CIAO!
xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig