Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Models

Today at uni we have been trying to decide who to use as models for our latest shoot. I wish we had access to some really professional models, but I guess all that will come if we do well after our degrees and get good jobs, fingers crossed!
I found THIS article on stlye.com on the newest and most seen faces on the catwalks for s/s 2010.
My favourite has got to be Constance Jablonski from Marilyn Management. This French beauty is ranked at number 36 on models.com's Top 50 Models list. She is flawless! The things I would do to look like her...
Valentino, Spring 2010 RTW collection. PHOTO SOURCE.

Chloe, Spring 2010 RTW collection. PHOTO SOURCE.


Moschino campaign Fall/Winter 2009. PHOTO SOURCE.

Cover Magazine, September 2009. Cover. Photo Source.

She is gorgeous. So fresh faced, with cheekbones to die for, no wonder she was seen on more runways than any other model in the Spring shows.
Jealous.


OH! Also, I have fixed my comment link... I think. So if someone could just test it for me I would be grateful. I'm also going to set up an email account to use solely for my blog, and link it on my page if any of you want to contact me.

Hope you're all having a lovely week!
xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The link seems to be working great!!! and she is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig