Monday, December 28, 2009

Post-Christmas Post!

Sooo, its one of those posts you will be seeing a million times over at the minute, all the presents! Sorry, but I couldn't resist. I got so many beautiful things that I just HAD to show you. So here we go!



Carvela heels, Toy watch, Eyeshadow Palette, Coleen's Real Style, Fudge hair goodies, Candles, Ratchet & Clank on PS3 (geek, I know but I love it), Westie 2010 calendar...


Kurt Geiger heels, Gok Wan's 'How To Work Your Wardrobe', Lola by Marc Jacobs perfume, FRIENDS DVD boxset, Soap & Glory 'Plane Jane' gift set, GORGEOUS by Gok gift set, Westie lavender filled hottie...



My BEAUTIFUL watch...

Faux leather studded biker jacket (Topshop) and pink prom style dress (H&M)...


HUNDREDS of sweeties and chocolates!...

These are my BEAUTIFUL Carvela and Kurt Geiger heels. I still need to practise walking in these beauties!



Bruno and 17 Again on DVD...

I also got a surprise from Santa, which was 2 tickets to go see Lady Gaga in February! Arghhh exciting!
I got a few more little goodies which aren't pictured, including some Topshop vouchers that I spent in the Boxing Day sales. I'll upload some pictures of the outfit I got soon!

I had a really lovely Christmas and I hope all of you did too. I'm really happy with all my presents and I am a very lucky girl. What did Santa bring you?
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Omg YUMMYYYY SHOES! So so jealous right now :( And I have that pink pastelly prom dress from H&M, I'm wearing it for my birthday. It's the perfect girly dress, and they suit those pretty Carvella shoes. Glad you had such a wonderful christmas with beautiful goodies! :) ♥..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous right now. And as for that watch! Biatch! Joking of course, but I have been on the search for a watch like that for so long! It's beautiful.

    You're a very lucky lady, I'm glad you had such a great Christmas.

    Have a lovely New Year my dear.

    xx A xx


    Come by mine some time.
    www.dahling0909.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so many lovely things! The boyfriend bought me some gorgeous Kurt Geiger heels too and they are so high- I defo need some walking practice with them!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those shoes are absolutely beautiful!!! way jealous. ;D

    ♥ erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. great presents :) I wanna buy myself a toywatch, but is yours really blue, cause on your other pictures it look more like a dark green or dark turquise?;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sara
    These are my presents from Christmas 2009, not 2010 just gone, but thanks! :) And its like a teal colour, sort of dark turquoise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig