Sunday, January 10, 2010

Look what I found!

(picture from eBay listing)
Just wanted to show you this gorgeous little Vintage dress I just won on eBay for £5.50. I love it! I'm thinking of taking it up by a couple of inches when it arrives for a more flattering length. Its a size 14, but on a size 10 mannequin, so as you can see its quite baggy, but styled up with a nice waist belt and some tights and little boots it should look great. I also thought it would be nice for summer, teamed with a little cardi in a contrasting colour, and some sandals.
Can't wait for it to arrive!

LAST REMINDER! GIVEAWAY CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! ENTER HERE NOW!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I LOVE that - such a bargain! Why wasn't I on eBay this morning I ask myself...?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love it :D reminds me of edwardian bathing suits :D it would look great in summer once you've shortened it, with pearls and vintage man's belt and some white pumps :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress, reminds me of those topshop striped sailor dresses with the gold nautical buttons from a few years back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, stunning find. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig