Thursday, January 07, 2010

Say hello to this little man ♥

I told you about Toby the other day, and after visiting him I knew he was perfect. Just look at his adorable little face!He is a 13 week old West Highland Terrier whose new owners of 5 weeks could no longer care for after a sudden change in circumstances. ENTER ME. I found him on pets4homes.co.uk just a few miles from where I live and melted to a big soppy goo as soon as I saw his picture.
I got him yesterday, and so far he's been a cheeky little thing who wees and cries an awful lot. He is still settling in and I don't know if I can cope with all the early mornings but I'll try my best. I feel like a mummy!

Sorry there was no Three for Thursday post today. As you can see I had my hands full! It will be back next week!

xox
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. love you dog <3
    adorableeeeeeeeee!! ooh my god so cute!!! ^_^

    great blog, always read it!!!!!!

    kisses
    http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/
    M&E

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable!!! Aww I want him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is the cutest little thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO MUCH CUTENESS TO HANDLE!!! eeeeeee i want him. so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, he is soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire he is ADORABLE! I'll babysit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suppose i meant "Dogsit" rather than babysit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. he looks just like my little one, when he was a baby :) except jake has black fur. he's a real beaut claire! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh my goodness, so so cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That may just be the cutest puppy I've ever seen! He's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww I want him, congrats on your little man! Hope to hear more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello Toby!!!! just dropping to say,,, you are ooohhh soooo cuteee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh he is sooooo cute! :)


    I gave you a blog award btw :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a little sweetheart :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig