Friday, March 05, 2010

ELLIE GOULDING

= beautiful.

Everything from her long locks to her stunning voice is perfect. I got her new album 'Lights' the other day and I can't stop listening to it. I urge you to get it NOW! She's also done a cover of Sweet Disposition for Radio One which is amazing.
If you're unsure who she is, she won the Critic's Choice award at the Brits, and you'll no doubt of heard her new single 'Starry Eyed'. Here's some pics I found of her on her website. I'm very jealous of her whole look, which makes her one to go on the Style Crush post list!



Sorry for the lack of activity this week. I've been very busy styling on shoots and catching up on my uni work. I'll be back at the weekend. Hope you're all having a lovely week so far!

xox

PS! I have a giveaway coming up soon courtesy of the lovely girls at Bows and Bandits from the previous post. Eyes peeled everyone!

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Anonymous5/3/10 20:17

    Lovely photos subtly can still be creative.

    -Empress

    http://truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow she is stunning! she is defiantly a natural beauty :)
    hope your ok sweetheart!
    love sammy
    www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahah how weird is this! i lso did a post on her yesterday!
    she's definatly one of the best newcomers! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig