Sunday, July 18, 2010

Its that time of the week again! July is going so fast this year. Apologies in advance, today's outfit is missing. I have been a little unwell with a very bad throat, so have just been milling around in my scruffs today! Also, if the location looks a little different, its because my parents have been away this week so I have been making use of other parts of the house!

Mon: Blouse - Topshop, Camisole - Dorothy Perkins, Jeans - Topshop (eBay), Belt - Primark, Bag - Primark, Scarf - Charity Shop, Flip Flops - George @ ASDA.

Tues: Blouse - Charity Shop, Cardigan - Charity Shop, Jeans - Topshop (eBay), Belt - Primark, Bag - Primark, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Weds: Cardigan - Topshop, Vest - Topshop - Jeans - Topshop, Bag - Charity Shop, Scard - Urban Outfitters, Flip Flops - George @ ASDA.

Thurs: Blouse - Charity Shop, Cardigan - New Look, Jeans - Topshop (eBay), Belt - Primark, Bag - Primark, Flip Flops - George @ ASDA.

Fri: Dress - Primark, Belt - Primark, Leggings - Miss Selfridge, Sandals - Primark.

Sat: Denim Jacket - Primark, Blouse - Charity Shop, Bodycon Skirt - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Leggings - Topshop, Bag - Primark, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

You may have noticed that Toby has made an appearance in a couple of the shots! He was itching to get in on the act!
Hope you like this week's outfits.
xox
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. lovely outfits, OFCOURSE!
    Hope you feel better soon my lovely.
    This weeks outfits are cute, they have a laid back feel about them.
    Loving Saturdays a lot
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely!
    i especially love your white blouse from the charity shop
    i have a westie too, my little dog is called archie:)
    belle xx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again I'm loving all your outfits! My comments must sound so repetitive..!

    The sheer blouse in the first pic is gorgeous & exactly like what I've been looking for.. (I got really badly sunburnt the other week & needed to be covered up but also cool, & was moaning about my lack of a sheer blouse in my wardrobe as I felt it would've been exactly what I needed!)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18/7/10 22:05

    Love the tuesday outfit! That blouse is so cute :D

    xx

    www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, new follower here, new to this whole blogging thing! Been following a couple of people for a while but decided to get pro-active and do some commenting too!

    Love all your charity shop blouses they're lovely! Look great tucked into the jeans with the belt.

    OH and the Topshop blouse too! (wow)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. monday and tuesday are my favourites! you look stunning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled across your blog and just had to leave a comment. Love love love your outfit photos, you have great style! And am muchos jealous of your charity shop bargains!

    Grace x

    www.style-on-the-run.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every single outfit - you're such a style inspiration! Toby is adorable, too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toby is to cute, makes me miss my dog from home.
    Nice week.
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love monday!

    Maddie,
    http://reallifemakebelieve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig