Wednesday, August 25, 2010

STYLING: LINGERIE SHOOT

Hi everyone! Just thought I would quickly show you what I got up to yesterday. I styled this shoot by the lovely photographer, Imogen Seed. The concept was inspired by a recent shoot that happened on this seasons 'Britain's Next Top Model' with classy yet seductive styling. I really love how the images have turned out, and think Imogen and the rest of the team did a great job. I'm proud to have these in my portfolio.



I have another set of images from a shoot I did last week to put up in the next few days also, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
Also, let me know what you think of the new look of the blog. I'm still tweaking a few things here and there so its not perfect just yet, but fingers crossed it all looks okay!
xox

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Anonymous25/8/10 20:41

    oh wow this is great!i love your photography,i would love to see more of these:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Irene - They aren't my photos, I just styled them :) But thank you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the lighting in these, looking forward to seeing more of your styling :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig