Sunday, August 01, 2010

I have a fair few outfits for you this week, so rather than gabble on about something you don't really want to read, I'll jump straight into it!

Mon: Denim Jacket - Primark, T shirt - Zara, Trousers - Topshop, Flip Flops - George @ ASDA, Headscarf - Urban Outfitters, Necklace - Love Suzie Jewellery.

Mon Evening: Blouse - Topshop, Vest - Topshop, Jeans Topshop (bought on Ebay), Sandals - Primark, Bag - Charity Shop.

Tues: Ralph Lauren men's shirt - Charity Shop (£3!), Leggings - Miss Selfridge, Belt - Primark, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Weds: Blouse - Charity Shop, Jeans - Topshop (bought on Ebay), Cardigan - New Look, Bag - Primark, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Fri: T shirt - Primark, Trousers - Topshop, Necklace - Love Suzie Jewellery, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Sat: Blouse - Charity Shop, Camisole - Dorothy Perkins, Jeans - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Pumps - Topshop.

Sat Evening ( at a wedding! ) Dress - Dorothy Perkins, Heels (not shown) - Carvela, Bag - Charity Shop, Bangle - Primark.

Sun: Dress - H&M, Cardigan - Primark, Leggings - Topshop, Pumps - Topshop, Bag - Charity Shop.

There we go, quite a nice range of outfits this week, from very casual to all dressed up! I've had such a busy week and I am so tired after the wedding last night! An early night is in store for me I think, but before I go I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who voted for Sitting Pretty to become Blog Of The Month on British Style Bloggers, as I won! I'm so so happy and really thankful to each and every one of you!

ALSO! Just a little reminder following my review of Love Suzie Jewellery, the chance to get a lovely 15% off all of their gorgeous stock ends midnight on Wednesday 4th August, so hurry!
If you would like to use the offer, just enter the code SITTINGPRETTY15 at checkout to receive your discount. If you haven't yet read the review then please do, HERE!

Thanks again everyone, and thank you for the lovely comments on my new hair do! :)
xox
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Anonymous1/8/10 20:03

    new follower :) although i loveed & still love watching your youtube account! ♥

    i love monday&tuesdays outfit, simple peices but you make them original.lovely post! :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win hun! I love what you wore to the wedding, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your outfits, they are amazing! I particularly like the maxi dress on you, it's such a flattering look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, love the wedding outfit! Gorgeous long maxi dress, great pattern
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfits!
    i especially love wednesday's look and the wedding look :)

    http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That primark denim jacket is awesome i own it.
    Alex
    http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the outfits, especially monday/tuesday/saturday! Love the harems especially :) Love your haircut too!

    Millie xxx

    www.stylegoddesses.blogspot.com
    @allcamillawrote

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as ever my lovely :)
    You look beautiful in the outfit for the wedding- you beaut!
    Really love all these outfits this week
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you really always look amazing!

    Maddie
    http://reallifemakebelieve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig