Saturday, September 18, 2010

MIA

Hello! Just wanted to keep you posted and let you know that I am alive! Over the past week I've been very very busy, so haven't had chance to post.
On Sunday I went out for a meal with my family, Monday I did a photo shoot all day (pictures will be up soon!), Tuesday was my 21st birthday, Wednesday I worked a double shift at work, Thursday I went back to Uni, Friday was my birthday party and today has been a day of recovery and shopping at a Vintage Fair!

I will be back over the next couple of days with a few posts. I'll be doing a general post showing you pictures of what I've been up to, a birthday haul, a post on today's Vintage Fair and pictures from my latest shoot, so keep your eyes peeled for those!

xox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig