Sunday, February 27, 2011

S/S 2011 WISHLIST

Having a lazy evening tonight, doing a bit of blogging and researching things for my final project again! I have been thinking about what I want to buy to gear my wardrobe towards Spring/Summer seeing as it is just around the corner, and decided to make a little 'wish list'.
All clothing is from Topshop and H&M.

I'm thinking about pastel pinks and blue teamed with camels, nudes and creams, scallop edging and embroidery on silks and chiffons, bleached out denims and peter pan collars, statement sunglasses and skinny belts, maxi skirts and mini skirts, platform brogues and ladylike wedges.

I can but dream!
What are you lusting after for Spring/Summer? Will you be going for a particular colour palette? Let me know!
xox


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I really like all the colours as well as the dip hem shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the nude dip hem shirt and the caramel colours jeans! very spring. i do agree, i think the main colour palette is leaning towards pastel camels, nudes and creams.

    im not really a girly, so pinks and feminine colours arent in my wardrobe :( haha. my colour is going to be denim, whites, turquoise! boho/native american kinda feel i think.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wish list, I especially like the scallop hemmed shorts (both pairs!)
    Unfortunately I'm a disorganised shopper so I never end up with a cooperative colour palette despite my best efforts...bright colours suit me better but I sometimes find them a bit garish - bit of a nasty catch 22!
    Beth @ Baking and Brogues
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I am liking the bold and bright colors this year!!

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything u picked!!!!!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loove the colours in this- i'll def be going for a similar palette this spring. And going to look out for some scalloped shorts too- they're so pretty!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have that Topshop dress and it's so lovely on so i'm sure I'll be wearing that all the time for S/S!
    Really really happy camel is sticking around because I love that trend too

    http://ladderedtights10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour pallette! very neutral, gets me excited for spring, finally out of the dark winter clothing!
    xxx

    http://tangledstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great wishlist! Looks a lot like mine. The colors are so pretty!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig