Thursday, March 03, 2011

IN THE STRAWBERRY SWING

Here's an outfit I wore the other day that I haven't had chance to show you until now. I've had these trousers for a few months, but have only worn them once before. Being navy blue, I tend to feel like I'm wearing a nurses uniform if I don't pair them with the right thing, so I don't get the wear out of them that I'd hoped for. I think they work well with this outfit though, and the turn ups make it a little more stylish and less surgery!
Blouse - Tophsop
Leotard - Primark
Trousers & Belt - Zara
Shoes - Primark
Ring - H&M

As usual, Toby came running when he heard the camera being used, so I thought I'd let him in on a couple of pictures.
Do you have an item of clothing that you find tricky to style?
xox

PS. Don't forget to make use of the discount code for Maria Allen jewellery in the post below!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Lovely outfit!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look so comfy! Toby looks SO cute, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/3/11 18:26

    I adore the topshop blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this, you look fab! I've got a really pretty sheer, beaded cover up thing that I never know what to do with! Need to get creative with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they don't look like nurses trousers don't worry! they look lovely! your dog is a proper cutie! love your printed top too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit, wish i could wear chinos so well x]

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bronze cardie is so cute, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this blouse and your puppy is a cutie :)

    Wish I had the money to grab the ampersand necklace! The length is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig