Saturday, June 16, 2012

PEACE OUT

Yesterday I headed off out to my University's final degree Exhibition to take a look at this year's work. It was nice to see my old tutors and take a look at some of my friend's work. I'd definitely love to be back there and it made me realise how much I miss it! Time has flown so fast since my graduation last year! Anyway, I wanted to share with you my outfit from last night. I was sent some gorgeous Peace print leggings from a new online fashion brand called Love Lila. I'm actually going to be working with the brand a lot in the future, and will be writing some posts for their online blog too! Exciting! Make sure you check their site out. They have some great stock at the minute!






Blouse - c/o Ellos
Bandeau (worn underneath) - Miss Selfridge
Leggings - c/o Love Lila
Boots - Topshop
Ring - H&M
Lips - Please Me by MAC

I styled the leggings with an oversized blouse and my beloved Vintage tuxedo blazer from The Pretty Junk Vintage. Another site that is well worth a look! I loved wearing the leggings, and even though they are a little out of my comfort zone and a bit different to what I would normally go for, I'm glad I chose them and I think I managed to make them 'me' with the blouse and blazer combo. I think they would look great in summer (if it ever comes) with some sandals and an oversized white racer back vest for a relaxed look.
Also, I know the blog has taken a bit of a back seat this week, sorry! I've got a lot on my plate right now and hopefully this should all pass over next week. Normal blogging shall resume shortly. Pinky promise!
Hope you're all having a great weekend!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Anonymous16/6/12 20:34

    Love the way you styled the peace print leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, you've styled it so well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These leggings are so cool! Love it paired with all white.

    xx

    check out my giveaway!
    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, your legs are bangalangin! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Those leggings are amaze <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Love that you created something of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've smartened the legginsg out for a more polished look. You look great!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, I love them with the GORGEOUS white blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com //@thelovecatsin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous17/6/12 20:35

    I love the leggings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh i loved the Topshop version of these leggings but was put off by the £22 pricetag, those are a much more reasonable price :)lovely outfit.

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just going back through your blog posts - I love your style! =)

    xx Aishling
    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig