Thursday, January 09, 2014

WEEKLY WISHLIST: CLAIRE'S


That's right people, the Weekly Wishlist is back! You may have seen over on Twitter during the #lbloggers chat that I mentioned as one of my blog goals I wanted to get back into doing my regular features and try to stick to them properly this time round. I've always loved doing wishlist and kept at them on a regular basis for the best part of 2012, but working full time and a packed schedule have meant things like this had to take a back seat. I'm throwing myself wholeheartedly back into them now though, and will (fingers crossed....) be bringing you a new wishlist each week, showing you my favourite picks from all the brands I love. Kicking things off is an old favourite of mine, and a shop with a pretty darn good name, Claire's! Now, I know what you're thinking. Most of you probably hit seventeen then never shopped in Claire's again, or when you grew out of your scene kid phase you left the shop behind. Well I am telling you, you are missing out. There is some seriously good jewellery to be had, as well as all the accessories you could shake a stick at (whatever that actually means) from phone cases and hair extensions to jewellery storage and make up. I've picked out ten of my top picks from the current collection:


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that I like their rings, does it? Evereyone knows I had a bit of a problem when it comes to rings. I have way too many, an amount that is bordering on unhealthy, but I can never stop buying them. I love to stack them up and mix and match the bold and chunky with simple and delicate, so all the above are on my to buy list. I'm also loving their chunky wristwear, from statement solid bangles, to pretty rose gold watches. I love the blue face on number 8. Such a nice colour! 
Obviosuly someone like me who has way too much jewellery needs somewhere to store it all, and with us house hunting and buying bits and bobs to store until the time, I've got my eyes on the jewellery hanger which is adorable! There's space for oodles of jewels on there and it would keep my many necklaces neat and tangle free. 
Finally I'm lusting after their phone cases. There's everything from floral to good old tacky gem covered cases (got to love some bling on a phone case!) but the studded number is the one that's caught my eye. Roll on payday is all I'm saying!

Have you shopped at Claire's lately? Which is your favourite from the pieces I picked out?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love number 10, so surprised it's from Claires, I would never consider them for things like that!

    Stephanie (@hopefreedomlove)
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great picks! Claire's is my weakness too and I just picked up a few bracelets and a phone case too, mine was hot pink with diamonds and i love it.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig