Tuesday, June 14, 2016

(ANOTHER) SUMMER HOLIDAY WISH LIST

With the holiday countdown well and truly on (less than three weeks now!) I've been browsing the web for some last minute pieces to add to my suitcase. You may remember the first holiday wishlist I posted here, well sadly I haven't actually got round to purchasing any of those yet, but they remain in my bookmarks until the final payday before when jet off, so here's hoping! Since then I've also been eyeing up all of these beauties and fingers crossed I can pick up a few pieces in time for the hols!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

I'm really loving lots of denim right now (as you can probably tell) and I always like to have a few good pairs of high waisted denim shorts packed for holiday as they are fail safe and go with practically anything. Perfect for throwing over a bikini during the day, or dressing up with a pretty floral blouse and metallic sandals for night. I'm also a bit fan of green at the minute, whether a trusty khaki midi skirt, a peacock print bikini (how gorgeous?!) or a palm print blouse, I'm just loving the shade and how it can work from smart to casual so easily. 
Where we're staying can get a little windy in the evenings, so I'm going to be sure to pack some long sleeved dresses like the gorgeous navy blue pleated number, some crisp shirts that would look perfect tucked in to ripped shorts, and longer skirts that won't fly up in the wind! 
Finally, I'm a sucker for slogans, especially the Whistles tees with their quirky French sayings (I have two already and need more in my life!) so a couple of those in the form of tshirts or bodies will be the perfect addition for casual dressing on days out exploring.

I'm SO excited to get away right now as this year has been one hell of a whirlwind, and just looking at all these pretty things is making me wish I was there already even more. Here's hoping the next few weeks fly by!

Where are you heading on your holidays this year? What's on your wish list?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So many gorgeous pieces! I'm loving the tropical print blouse! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig