Thursday, July 07, 2016

10 YEARS ♥

Today marks ten years together, so with a little help from Printic, I decided to put together a photo book for Dan, which he will probably be opening right about now whilst on our holidays, full of memories from the last decade(!!). I always struggle to think of gift ideas for anniversaries (I doubt he would appreciate a bunch of flowers in the same way that us girls do), so as this is an extra special anniversary I thought this would be a perfect idea and something we'll be able to look back on and reminisce in years to come.

To create this lovely little book, I headed over to the new Printic website (previously you could only use the app to order your photos) and then selected the Photo Book option. You simply upload all the images you want, either from your computer or straight from Facebook or Instagram, then edit and reorder them as you please. Price wise, I think they're pretty affordable, but obviously the more photos you want to add, the higher the cost. The first nine images you select appear in a cute little grid on the front cover, so I picked out some of our favourites from the last couple of years, then slotted the rest in after this.


As you can only select one image per page, I decided to create some grids of images myself using the Instagram Layout app, then slotted these in too. That way I could get a lot more memories crammed in to the pages, so used these to show holidays together and series of shots that sat together nicely.



I'm so pleased with how it turned out, and I love how it arrived in a sweet little gift box that makes it perfect to give as a gift. The paper and print quality is great, and the hardback cover makes it feel extra special. I'm tempted to create these more often for birthday and Christmas gifts for friends and family as they make a brilliant keepsake.

Happy Anniversary Dan! Here's to many, many more ♥

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig