Sunday, October 09, 2016

REBOOT

One of my favourite things about this time of year is being able to wear boots all over again. Don't get me wrong, I love a good pair of sandals or pumps, but Autumn fashion has to be my favourite. These thigh high boots have been on my radar for a few weeks now and I'm so glad I picked them up (part birthday present so I don't need to feel too guilty for spending money when we're supposed to be saving for the wedding!). I love the grey colour of these, and the fact that they go up to the thighs so can be worn with dresses without showing too much skin, making them appropriate for the daytime as well as dressing them up for the evening.









Denim Jacket - Vintage
Sweatshirt Dress - H&M
Thigh High Boots - Jeff Bains

I teamed the boots with a comfy sweater dress in a pale grey shade, and threw on my vintage men's denim jacket to keep things relaxed and casual. I'm now eyeing up a gorgeous chunky roll neck jumper dress from Missguided to pair the boots with for a super cosy look, so watch this space!

Have you tried the thigh high boots trend yet? How would you style them?

C x




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look insane Claire, absolutely stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig