Saturday, July 08, 2017

CANDY STRIPES

Every so often I lay my eyes on a piece of clothing that I just can't stop looking at, obsessing over and wanting to add to my wardrobe, and this cute little striped dress was one of those pieces. I spent weeks adding it to my bag then removing it again, unsure of when I'd actually get to wear it, but I'm so glad I eventually clicked 'continue to checkout' before I could change my mind again, as its the perfect little dress for sunny days when I want to add a little colour to my look!

I wore this little Warehouse number yesterday for a chilled out Friday with Dan - we headed out for lunch and had a really relaxed day celebrating 11 years together (and one year engaged!) and this was the perfect get-up for that. I dressed the look down with Converse and an oversized denim jacket, and I absolutely loved it!

------
Dress - Warehouse // Converse - Very // Denim Jacket - Vintage // Bag - Primark // Bracelet - Thomas Sabo*
------

What you can't really see in these photos is the neckline (it was a little too breezy to ditch the jacket completely, hence the 'balancing on shoulders' act that I've managed to nail somehow). It's a gorgeous bardot style with a huge ruffle all the way round, and two thick striped straps strategically placed to keep the off the shoulder sections from rising up (or down!). Its such a shame that this dress only came in to stock after our holiday as it would have made a great outfit for sunny evenings in Spain! Maybe its one I'll put away for the honeymoon next year?

--

It's been so nice to have a few days away from work to unwind and de-stress, and having some time off has meant I've been able to get lots of content together for some new posts! Expect to see a few more outfits and a review of some fabulous homeware and stationery. I've had some lovely feedback on my recent post on how I got my job in marketing, so if you'd like to see any more like that then please let me know!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, whatever you're up to!

C x

GET THE LOOK
         

        

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig