Friday, April 30, 2010

OUTFIT POST

Just thought I would quickly show you what I wore today. Didn't do anything special, just ran a couple of errands and did some food shopping.


The jeans are some I won on eBay for something like £3.00. They are originally Topshop and had only been worn once so were in perfect condition. The floral top is from Topshop also, which I bought at work last night with a voucher I recently won from a giveaway. The cardigan and bag are Primark, and the sandals are Dorothy Perkins.

That's all for now! Time to go get sorted for work.
Hope you've all got some great plans for the Bank Holiday!
xox

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. you should do more outfit posts :D awesome win on the jeans (Y)
    i like that bodice and your wardrobe(i am nosy when it comes to wardrobes hehe)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Especially the shoes & top :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect look for this spring!

    Happy weekend! XXX

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I'm a new here, style blogger from Lancashire!Loving your style in this post, really like your nude sandals and the hair! Following you now so I don't miss a thing! Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, please do more :)This outfit is great, you look so amazing, but its such a normal everyday outfit too!I love your wardrobe too, lovely stuff
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those sandals = perfection for the summer! they will go with everything! xx

    http://www.lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig