Monday, May 31, 2010

CAKES!


Sadly the pictures I had taken for this weeks 'A Week In My Wardrobe' post turned out horrendous as they were taken on a rubbish little camera and looked really grainy, so apologies for the missing post! It will definitely be back next week though so do not fret!

Today was a lovely day, spent with the boy. We went on a little shopping trip and he bought us a yummy Nandos for lunch. He also spoilt me a little and got me a new Benefit That Gal primer, as my miniature from the Confessions of a Concealaholic set is no more!

When we got home I baked some cakes and tried out a new piping bag we got. Bare in mind, this is the first time I've ever used a piping bag, so they may seem a little messy to some, but I'm rather happy with my first attempt!


What do you think?
Hope you're all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend.
xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That boy of yours certainly sounds like a keeper - food & makeup, he knows his way to a girl's heart!

    The cakes look yummy :)
    Maybe even more so, as I've been making a real effort to eat healthier & cut out all the bad things I'd been eating too much of.. These certainly look more appealing than a salad!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cupcakes! Your piping is pretty good - it's so hard, isn't it? I usually give up and use a spoon!

    Love Nando's, we went yesterday. I could eat there every day! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well your cakes turned out a LOT better than my brownies did! And yours are edible! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig