Tuesday, May 04, 2010

MORE NEW THINGS :)

It may seem like all I do these days is spend money, but I promise you its not as bad as it looks haha! Just thought I'd show you a few pretty things I got recently.
Firstly is this Paul Frank Julius laptop case. I love Julius the monkey and did a little squeal when I got this in the post today!

Also had a cheeky trip to town with the boy today where we had a yummy Subway lunch followed by hot fresh doughnuts. Nom nom! I had a peek at Topshop's sale jewelry and spied this lovely little boat necklace. It was reduced from £10.00 to £5.00 and then I got 10% student discount off too. £4.50, can't argue with that! It's the perfect length and I'm sure you'll be seeing it in many outfits to come.


You may of noticed that I've developed a slight obsession with lipsticks. I'm on a mega mission to find my perfect colour, and I think I found three today! These are by Boots Natural Collection and are all only £1.99 each! I got Moisture Shine in Rose Petal and Pink Mallow, and Sheer Natural in Sorbet.The colours are a lot lighter than they look on this picture. As I'm fair skinned, I don't want a colour that's too overpowering, especially as I like to wear a lot of blush so I don't want it to clash. These three are all really lovely on my skin so I think its fair to say I struck gold with these! I also spoiled myself on payday and ordered two MAC lipsticks. They should be arriving any day, so I'm getting a little bit excited about trying those out!

How is everyone's week going?
I'm off to put my culinary skills to the test and cook us a scrummy maple syrup and honey sausage bake. Fingers crossed it turns out ok!
Make sure you keep your eyes peeled this weekend for my week in outfits!
xox
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. everytime i ask for discount on sale items in topshop they say they cant discount it :l

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the natural collection lipsticks, they are really moistruizing & lovely & cheap of course
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that laptop sleeve too for my macbook :) good choice love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig