Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ONE SEQUIN AT A TIME

Hello loves! Just a quick post today to show you an amazing Charity Shop find of mine! I was scouring the rails of a local Charity Shop when I spotted this dazzling at me. It was a little steep for a Charity Shop priced at £11.99, but I've been after something like this for a long time, and not only that, one of these would cost a small fortune on the High Street.
When I got it to the till, the shop assistant said I could have it for £10 as she thought it was priced a little high - even better! Its slightly baggy on me, which I like, and I can see it working really well in Autumn/Winter with a pair of skinny jeans and some statement heels for nights out.
Bar a couple of sequins missing at the back, it's in perfect condition, so I think I've snapped up a gem here!

Top - Frank Usher via Charity Shop

Oh, and I restocked my shop Sitting Pretty Vintage yesterday with some gorgeous Vintage maxi and midi skirts. Make sure you check them out!

What have been your best Charity Shop finds?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Wow its amazing! I don't think £10 is that much to be honest, I know it vintage but can you imagine how much this would have been brand new? Can't wait to see how you style it up!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww this is amazing,ive been charity shopping all week and got some really good pieces,pays to shop around :D

    kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous, what a good find! seen some similar in topshop and french connection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! It looks very expensive, great little bargain!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a gem! amazing find, i'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best thrifted find EVER. ...just found your blog by the way, I love it!! I'm following now.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig