Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PICK ME UP


This past week has been difficult to say the least. I finished uni for good yesterday (woo!) so I spent the week stressed preparing my exhibition. There have been very late nights, little sleep, and early mornings, meaning a grumpy Claire with very little motivation, but its done now, so I can finally relax for a few days before I start my new job.
Here's what I wore yesterday. The blouse and jeans are new additions to my wardrobe, and it just so happens that they go together perfectly. I love the fit of the jeans, and the polka dot print of the blouse is so cute!

Blouse - Oasis

Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Primark
Rings - Ruby Rae Love & JWLRY
Nails - Peach Melba by Barry M

Here are some photos that my friend, Bex, took of my stand. The pictures are from my final project that I posted HERE, and I've also added in a collection of behind the scenes images to show the whole process and how much work went into it all. I spent the weekend decoupaging the shelves with wallpaper, so they fit in with my work. They now hold my styling portfolio, sketchbook and a little frame with a screen capture of the blog. I'm also awaiting some business cards to sit alongside the frame.

Have you had any important deadlines lately?
xox

PS: Don't forget to enter the giveaway on the previous post!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. this looks gorgeous :] well done!!
    whats your new job?
    the only deadline i have is when my 1 year old demands his food hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting to the end of your degree! i just had a bunch of exams, such a relief now its over! lovely outfit too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans. They look like a perfect fit, may have to have at look at Miss S jeans!
    Well done on finishing all your uni work. Your final project looks really well done :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always look so amazing :) the shirt is lush!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it all looks amazing!
    Also, I love your hair in these pics! <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous31/5/11 15:57

    those jeans and shoes are SOOOOOOOO nice!
    Especially the jeans! I really want themm!

    www.shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent well done. you will have to come and look around our exhibitions too

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig