Sunday, June 19, 2011

RING A ROSES

Evening all, and Happy Father's Day! Hope you all had a nice day with your daddies! We had a yummy roast dinner and chilled out, then me and Dan went out for a nosey round some shops this afternoon. What have you all done today?
As promised, here is an outfit featuring my new charity shop find. If you read my last post, you'll know that this gorgeous pleated skirt cost a mere £3.00 from my local charity shop! Oh how I love a good bargain!

Headband - Primark
Blouse - ASOS
Camisole (worn underneath) - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Charity Shop
Belt - Ryan's Vintage, Manchester
Wedges - Primark
Ring - Ruby Rae Love

Also, I wanted to let you know I'll be starting a new feature called 'Sitting Pretty Loves' where I'll show you something I am loving at that time. It could be anything from a particular garment, a whole catwalk collection, interiors, shops.... anything! So do keep your eyes peeled for that.

Oh, and I'm going to extend the 50% off code for my shop for another day, so until midnight on Monday you can get everything for half price using code FLASH50 over at Sitting Pretty Vintage.

xox

PS. I've entered a fab competition over at StyleClone where a pair of Havaiana wellies is up for grabs! They will be perfect for the festival season, and I've got my eye on a pair for camping too. Be sure to enter here!


SHARE:

13 comments

  1. your hair looks so lovely here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! What an amazing find that skirt was!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh a seriously good bargain. I love love love the colour
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely outfit!! Looooove that skirt :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous skirt hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this skirt, the colour is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that ring of roses sitting on your head! The skirt is fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit esp the rose hair garland! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous21/6/11 20:16

    Love the skirt, cool find. I have the same headband :-)

    Amy x
    http://thevirtualstylist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous22/6/11 21:52

    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, that is a lovely skirt! Was it a Preston charity shop or have you left for the summer? Your new feature sounds awesome!

    Love Tweet

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @tweet.
    Yep a good old Preston shop! Near booths in Fulwood if you know where that is? I live in Preston with my family so I'm still here :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, the skirt is gorgeous - if only i could find such things!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig