Friday, November 18, 2011

GOT TO BE YOU

Just a quick post before I go and chill in front of the sofa and watch Children In Need! I love Children in Need night. The show is always so good and all for an amazing cause. I watched the Children in Need Rocks Manchester last night which was amazing and did my bit with a donation.
Anyway, today I had a day off work and went out for lunch with my mum and sister for a yummy Italian meal and a spot of shopping. Then I spent the afternoon moving my room round (again) and cleaning up! Days off go way too fast, but only one day in work then I have another one! This is what I wore to go out for lunch today. I've had the blouse for a few months now but with it being so in your face I tend not to wear it too much. I think the whole outfit toned it down just the right amount. I also threw on my H&M faux fur collar to keep me snug whilst we were out and about.


Blouse - Vintage via eBay
Cardigan - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop via eBay
Shoes - Primark
Lips - Chatterbox by MAC
Nails - Mod-ern Girl by OPI

What are all your plans for the weekend? After work tomorrow Dan and I are getting a Chinese and watching X Factor, then on Sunday I have a lazy day planned, followed by tea out with friends. Can't believe how fast the days are flying by at the minute. Christmas is just round the corner! Exciting!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Adore the top & the cardie looks so amazingly warm & snuggly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt! It's a shame it's vintage, I want one myself!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, please tell me your post title is in reference to One Direction! :D

    Gorgeous outfit Claire, the cardigan looks so cosy and perfect for the winter. Still can't believe I don't own a cable/aran knit cardy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you get these heels out, they suit you! I have the black ones and they hurt so much! :( Love that top too, gorgeous shape!

    I didn't get to see Children in Need, oops!! Was watching the boyfriend play CoD instead.. Great(!) I need to learn some anatomy this weekend cause I look like a plonker on placement atm!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit, looks so cosy! Children In Need is one of my November highlights, I can't believe how much was raised this year - especially since we're in a recession, it was such an achievement :)

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig