Sunday, April 29, 2012

BEADING + BEACHES

Second day with a new hair colour and still not getting used to it! I kep catching sight of myself in mirrors and windows and being a bit shocked as I keep forgetting I've had it done. I'm finding it really difficult to chose what to wear as a lot of my bright clothes are clashing slightly with the colour, which is a bit of a pain! Any followers out there with a similar hair colour have/had this problem?! I've noticed also that it's photographing very vivid in colour against my white door where I take my photos, so I'm having another shock when I see the images on screen. Really can't get used to it at the minute! I'm wearing a Primark dress I got in a blog sale a few weeks back, over my favourite H&M blouse. The weather today as I'm sure most of you know is atrocious, so tights and boots seemed like the only option!
Dress - Primark via Blogsale
Blouse - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Ring - H&M
Lips - Hue by MAC
Nails - Sweet Kisses by 17

In other news, I still haven't got a replacement iMac, but should have one in the next couple of days if all goes smoothly, so I still won't be around as much as usual. Blogging from a PC is killing me. Constantly crashing, not responding and being as slow as a snail is not ideal, so please bear with me until I am back up and running properly! I'm really missing doing my wishlists and Sitting Prety Styles posts!
Finally, I have a 20% off code running until midnight tonight for all orders in the jewellery shop. Just use code PAYDAY20 at the checkout to grab yourself a bargain. The rings and cross necklaces are selling fast!
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. So cute, the colour shirt with the dress looks fab and your hair looks amazing with this outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this outfit is so cute! Your hair is fab too!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress, I love the way you've layered it with the blouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, I really wanted that dress when it was in Primark! Your hair looks lovely too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your new hair colour, i think its really flattering. your outfit is really cute too, i want that h&m shirt so badly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! And your new hair colour, it really suits you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats the one thing I always notice when changing my hair is I find it hard to get dressed, always feel like my hair clashes with my outfits! My hair is a similar colour but only at the ends, I plan to get to a proper blonde soon!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig