Sunday, April 14, 2013

ROSES ARE RED

Since it arrived on my doorstep the other day I have been itching to show you all my gorgeous new jumper from a little online boutique named Lily Lulu. I was kindly asked to chose something to feature in an outfit on the blog, and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. It's a lovely fluffy knit, but isn't too heavy, so is perfect for Spring, and has some adorable red and pink stitched flowers dotted over the front and the cuffs. I love how this looks like a Vintage knit, however it's actually a new item but has an individual look and feel to it. I did actually have a blouse underneath it originally, but with the crazy ever changing weather we're having in the North West at the minute, I ended up having to do a quick change before heading out the cinema as I was just too warm!It did look really cute though, and is an outfit I will definitely reconsider in the colder months. For now though, this is perfect on it's own. I was a little worried it may be a bit itchy on the skin, but it's the complete opposite - soft and easy to wear.

Jumper - Lily Lulu*
Skirt - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Boots - Primark

I wore the jumper with my denim look skater skir and my trusty tights and studded boots combo (plus I threw on my studded leather biker jacket to toughen the look up a little - not pictured), but I can think of so many other ways to wear it! I'm planning on teaming it with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and stiletto heels for the office, and underneath my dungarees with Converse for a more casual look.
Lily Lulu have lots of gorgeous new stock that's just landed in their ASOS Marketplace store, including an oh-so-cute floral denim pinafore that I am just dying to get my hands on, and a striped midi dress that would be perfect for going from day to night in the summertime. Be sure to check them out!

Have you shopped with Luly Lulu? How would you style the jumper?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I am so jealous of your amazing jumper! It looks so warm! Great photos!!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) I love the denim skirt as well, I'm thinking of picking one up in the next couple of weeks!
    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a cosy jumper and this looks just the ticket!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this jumper is lovely! x

    thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need this jumper in my life! Especially since its autumn now in NZ x
    maebelinexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post and lovely outfits. i like your hair. Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. the jumper is so adorbbbzz!!! you look so warm ahah.

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous15/4/13 11:44

    THis jumper is so perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jumper is gorgeous. I need one now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, that jumper is just awesome! I love it, the detailing is just so pretty! And it looks amazing with your skirt too! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fluffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Ahhh.
    I love it :)

    x

    my blog : bam bas bat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this in the online shop and HATED it. It was styled in such an ugly way. But you look GREAT in this and I love how you styled it.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig