Another busy day for me today, starting off with a morning at work, followed by an afternoon at another Christmas Fair trying my best to sell, sell, sell! I wore a gorgeous floral dress by Warehouse that has a really pretty blurred out floral print all over, and a really flattering A-line hem. I used to work on the Oasis/Warehouse department at Outfit a couple of years ago and managed to build up a nice little collection of Warehouse dresses during my time there, but this is definitely one of my favourites I've owned! I kept it simple with black opaque tights, a biker jacket and studded boots, but whilst I was at work this morning I threw a jumper over the dress to keep off the chill. For the sake of the photos I took it off though so that you can see it in all its pretty girly glory!
Dress - Warehouse*
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors via John Lewis
Bracelet - Cruciani*
Also, how god damn cute is the Mickey Mouse bracelet from Cruciani? It's made from Macrame lace and features tiny little Mickey silhouettes. At just £10 I'm thinking these would make perfect little stocking fillers or gifts if you are looking for something a bit different for a low price. I know it's way too early to say this, but they would make gorgeous little anklets to wear on holiday in the Summer too! I love wearing mine against my rose gold watch , and the colour makes the red shades in my dress really pop out.
What do you think of this look? Have you shopped at Warehouse recently?









Loving florals for winter ..<3
ReplyDeleteLeeannelle | Fashion and Beauty
..x
Lovely floral dress- very cute. I keep forgetting about these boots, I have a red version of them and have barely worn them.
ReplyDeleteThat dress is just so pretty, and I adore that Mickey Mouse bracelet! x
ReplyDeleteholljc.blogspot.co.uk