Sunday, October 04, 2009

I love eBay!

Ok, maybe I'm getting a little obsessed, but I don't care, it's cheaper than the high street at the mo. I won this dress last night. Not sure what brand it is, but the label looks like it could be primark. However, the listing stated Vintage, so hopefully it is just that. For £3.20 though I can't really complain if it is primark.
I love it and can't WAIT for it to come. I love the blues and pinks and the length is perfect.
Just thought I would share that with you! I'm also bidding on another pair of vintage shorts, which ends later today. Fingers crossed I will get those too.
I'm off to work shortly. Not looking forward to it at all. I have so much to catch up on in the office and it is such a mess. Doesn't look like I'll be finishing on time tonight.

I'll let you all know if I win the other item, as it finishes whilst I'm at work, so I won't have chance to check on it.
Hope your all having a lovely weekend and don't have to work too hard like me :(
xox
(Image taken from eBay listing)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig