Monday, October 05, 2009

I fell in love with a pair of Carvela shoes today.

See, today Dan took me to see his mum and his new cats, but on the way we stopped at John Lewis, where he works.
Whenever I go, I always make a bee line for the shoe department, knowing full well I can't afford any of them, but still, I go and try on the most beautiful ones and torture myself, leaving in a daze of sadness.
Thats exactly what happened today.
I saw these, and it was love at first sight...

On the plus side, we saw Dan's new kittens, Lou-Lou and Poppy. They are adorable and so playful. Here is Lou-Lou having a nap in the back of a chair. So cute :)

Oh! , and I won the floral Vintage shorts on eBay! Only £5.50 which I am very pleased with. I will post a pic of them when the come, or post a look to Lookbook, so keep your eyes out for those.

Hope you are all well,
xox


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig