Wednesday, October 07, 2009

My Beautiful Bedroom!

Finally! The last piece to finish off the room arrived this morning, which was a gorgeous vintage inspired fabric covered mannequin. So here we are, the long awaited photos of my new beautiful bedroom! I don't know how to describe it... my brother thinks it's very 'country cottage'... I don't know and I don't care. I'm just so happy it is finished and it looks just how I wanted it to. Hope you like it!

If you want to know where anything is from or want any details about anything in the pics feel free to ask!
xox

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Anonymous9/10/09 15:26

    Your room is gorgeous. I used to have bedroom with a similar color scheme -- how I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that turquoisy-blue-aqua color and pink together. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Your room is so lovely. It looks so cozy and dreamy. Beautiful space. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your room is really lovely u really do have a good sense of style! I wish my room looked as nice as yours!i love your blog and have been following you for the last couple of months.

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your room. It's totally my style! I'm always decorating my room. I'm going to do an updated room tour on my blog soon, so I'll hope you'll come and have a look. I <3 Shabby Chic and cottage style!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig