Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Lots of Lovely things!

Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been busy busy busy with uni work as we had a deadline yesterday. I may of told you that we had a group project to do based on a fashion house. We chose to look at Sonia Rykiel and we had to design a perfume campaign. Theses are our final images, that were a4 size, and would advertise a new perfume by Sonia Rykiel. We wanted to focus on the fun side of Sonia and her recent s/s 2010 collection, with aspects of the 70s thrown in. Our model Marsha was amazing and took to the different characters like a duck to water. Doesn't she look good!?

We now have another brief to begin research on, based on Interview magazine's 40th Anniversary. We have to redesign a trend page for the magazine's anniversary issue based on a style icon. I was given the model Pat Cleveland to base my work on, but I don't know much about her, other than she is a stunning model. Any information you may know would be appreciated! (Photos of Pat Cleveland found HERE.)






More exciting stuff! I won my first giveaway courtesy of the lovely Hannah over at LONDON--ROSE. Here's the stuff I won! I got a lovely scarf, some H&M lace tights, Claire's Accessories hair bows, a bracelet, earrings and a hair band. I also got a gorgeous grey camisole which I'm wearing as we speak! Thanks Hannah! xx

That's all from me today. I'll be back tomorrow with some gorgeous finds for my Three for Thursday post!
xox



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow Pat looks amazing in those shots.
    Your project looks so good, definitely feeling the fun 70's vibe!
    finally i love the bows, very cute!

    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy the giveaway FINALLY arrived! I'm so relieved! Sorry about the missing items lol, it was all a bit of a crisis! But I'll find them asap and post them to you as soon as I do... I'm so unorganised!

    ♥ Hannah

    ((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sonia rykiel photos!

    And the new layout is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig