Sunday, March 31, 2013

DUNGAREES

Happy Easter everyone! Today I'm wearing my new favourite thing - my denim dungarees from Primark for a tiny £12! I've been after full length ones for a few weeks  now but can't seem to track down a pair that fits me properly or looks right. I want the Primark ones that are £18 but my local one doesn't stock them - boo! Anyway, I kept seeing the short version crop up here and there, and after trying them on and falling in love I decided it would be rude not to buy them!

Jumper - Topshop
Dungarees - Primark
Tights - Primark
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Carnaby & Campbell*
Bracelet - Carnaby & Campbell*

I wore the dungarees with an oversized chunky knit from Topshop and accessorised with some gorgeous jewellery from Carnaby & Campbell, an online jewellery boutique offering some stunning pieces. I was kindly asked to review a couple of items, and with my current obsession with rose gold, my choice was a pretty easy one to make! I've worn both items a few times already and can safely say the quality is amazing. I love the cross necklace especially. It's so delicate and yet an unusual, statement piece. The prices are also really affordable, so I will definitely be treating myself to more items in the future. I've got my eye on this Geometric Necklace that's only £6, and lots of rings!

What do you think of Carnaby & Campbell jewellery? Would you wear dungarees?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Lovely, I have my eye on those dungarees x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh loving the dungarees! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dubgarees!!! You look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous31/3/13 17:03

    I'm so obsessed with dungarees... And I love that jewellery too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! They suit you so well, I really want a pair but i'm worried i'll look about 10 in them! x

    thegirlwithtoomanyclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome! And I love those dungarees! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the dungarees and necklace!
    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, with the necklace it all just looks amazing. Gorgeous girl <3

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argh, I wish I had the thighs to carry off these dungarees as they looks amazing! I also need to learn to how curl my locks like this! :) x

    www.i-heart-fashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so sweet here x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looks gorgeous. I need those dungarees hopefully my primark will have them in :) xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig