Saturday, June 19, 2010

STYLE CRUSH: RACHEL STEVENS


I knew as soon as I saw these pictures of ex S Clubber Rachel at the SATC2 premiere that I just had to feature her as a Style Crush at one point. I was struggling who to choose this week, and suddenly remembered these pictures! She just looks so stunning, and a completely different woman to the squeaky clean teen heart throb we all knew and loved. I think its fair to say she has transformed into a really glamorous lady with a body and locks to die for!
There are a number of reasons why I love this look on her. The first being that it is the perfect dress for a Summer night. The second being that it suits the film so well with its almost Arabian feel, and then just generally because it is such a beautiful dress and I want it. A lot.

LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 27: Rachel Stevens attends the UK premiere of Sex And The City 2 at Odeon Leicester Square on May 27, 2010 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)


LONDON, ENGLAND - MAY 27: Rachel Stevens attends the UK premiere of 'Sex and the City 2' at Odeon Leicester Square on May 27, 2010 in London, England. (Photo by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)

I decided to recreate this outfit in two ways, as I think you could take it into two completely different looks. Both looks are from TOPSHOP and feature current stock found on their online store. The left hand side features a soft look, much like Rachel's, with ladylike accessories. The right hand side shows a harsher, edgier take on the look, showing you how to transform a soft dress into a funkier piece.

Hope you like my versions!
If there's anyone you'd like to see featured in the future, please let me know!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, HERE! You have one week left!

xox
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. she looks amazing i really like her hair and obviously her dress

    and is love the grecian dress on the left it's so prettttyyyy!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair, very pretty, as you said she's miles away from her Sclub 7 days. Maybe Katie Perry for your next style crush? Or somebody else with quite a quirky style x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19/6/10 20:55

    i love her hair too! so pretty and the dress looks lovely :)

    ps im new to blogging do i'd love it if you could check out my blog :)

    holly, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOAH I completley forgot she exsisted! She looks good, its a great dress. She was always my favourite out of S Club :)
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does look great! Been off the radar for a while but back with a bang! Lovely lady. x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig