Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A WEEK IN MY WARDROBE


Hello you lovely lot! Sorry this is a couple of days late, I've been a busy bee lately with an event I was part of at uni. I'll probably be posting about the event at some point in the next week, but in the mean time, head over to Lauren's blog, FASHION LOOKS NORTH, for the first part of a series of posts about the day. Lauren came over for the day from Leeds to document the event, which seemed to be a success!
For now, I will leave you with my week in outfits. As you may remember, I showed you Monday's look in last week's post, so this post kicks off with what I wore on Tuesday.

Vintage Dress - eBay, Vintage Cardigan - Charity shop, Leggings - Miss Selfridge, Rose in hair - Dorothy Perkins. No shoes today as it was a lazy day at home!

Body suit - George @ Asda, Cardigan - New Look, Jeans - Topshop @ eBay, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins.

Denim Jacket - Primark, Tiered Dress - H&M, Leggings - Topshop, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins, Bag - Primark.

(Sorry this picture is so dark and blurry - It was taken at night on a phone camera!)
Cardigan - Primark, T Shirt - Dorothy Perkins, Denim Shorts (can't see due to length of tee) - eBay, Leggings - Topshop, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins, Scarf - Charity Shop.

Jersey Blazer - Dorothy Perkins, Brooches - Jack Wills & Flea Markets, T Shirt - Primark, Boyfriend Jeans - Topshop.

Again, apologies for some awful quality photos. I still need to get a decent starter lens for my Canon!
Hope you like the outfits anyway, and please don't forget to vote for my blog at British Style Bloggers! Just follow the link below and click Sitting Pretty. It's as simple as that!


Finally, don't forget about the giveaway I'm holding! Please enter and spread the word! There are some gorgeous vintage goodies up for grabs!


Hope you're all having a lovely week so far!
xox



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. what a great post love your blazer and scarves :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore tuesdays outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfits, and u look lovely. I neeeed them dotty p sandals- they are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15/6/10 18:31

    oh, are you from Preston too/go to Preston uni?
    I wanted to go to the fashion event yesterday but I couldn't make it, so gutted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Im really hoping you could help me out. I'm havin difficulty thinking about what to do at uni then I remembered reading about the course you take and it sounded like I'd enjoy it.
    My questions are (sorry theres a few):
    What uni do you go to?
    Whats the course called?
    What does the course involve?
    Is there anythin you need to have taken at college to take it?
    What grades are needed?

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I was having a bit of a crisis about what I could take.

    Just one more question, what does your portfolio include?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much. It sounds like something I'd enjoy. My only probllem is my subjects at the moment are more academic (geography, tudor history, english lit and cocmmunication & culture). Fingers crossed and once again thank you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Sunday's outfit! Those jeans are fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Tuesday one the best, its such a cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these outfits!

    http://www.glamourcupcake.com/
    http://www.glamourcupcake.com/
    http://www.glamourcupcake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig