Saturday, August 28, 2010

STYLING: ALICE IN WONDERLAND INSPIRED SHOOT

Here is another peek at some of the styling I've been doing recently. This was an Alice In Wonderland inspired shoot with a bit of a vintage twist. The photos have been taken by the lovely Melissa Tillotson. I did state the photographers name in my last Styling post, but still had people saying how good 'my' photography was. As much as I would love it to be, I'm afraid it is not mine, I just styled the clothing!
Anyway, our model was Ruby Henderson, who fit the look perfectly. I love how all these images have turned out. Luckily the sun was on our side on the day, so Melissa got some gorgeous pictures of it glinting through the trees.


If you like the teacup and pocket watch necklaces that I used in the shoot, then why not hop over to Love Suzie Jewellery where you will find those and lots more other vintage inspired pieces?!

I have been a busy girl lately and already have another set of images waiting to go up for you, but you will have to wait until next week to see those!

I'll be back over the next day or two with a 'Week In My Wardrobe' post.
Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!
xox

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Those are really great photos, I love the styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the first dress, i did a post on it yesterday! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the styling of these shots, very nice photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely styling :) And the photographer did a great job as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire! Did you get this dress from a charity shop in Longton?!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab photoshoot - I adore the high necked blouse and your model's hair! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Hannah - yes :) The VIP one. The photographer volunteers there so we borrowed some clothes for the day! Shot at a little park thing there aswell :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pictures! Kinda freaky in that Wonedrland kind of way, but oh so stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I want that dress!! I spied it and thought it would be perfect for a shoot! Amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig