Wednesday, September 22, 2010

STYLING: CIRCUS SHOOT

Thought I would quickly show you one of the reasons why I have been so busy lately! This is a sneaky peek of a shoot I did last week, based on a Circus theme. We had a really bad start to the day, what with one of the confirmed models letting us down, and not being able to gain entry to the bar we were supposed to be shooting in. This resulting in standing in the pouring rain with rails and bags of clothes for about an hour. I wasn't best pleased!

However, luckily, I had the number to the bar I was having my 21st at, so gave them a ring and 'Hey Presto!' we had a location. The styling was based on clowns, ringmasters and dolls, with an eerie feel to the photography.

Styling by myself, Photography by Melissa Tillotson, Hair by Lee McKeever, Make Up by Simon Basquill, Models Annie Doherty and Sarah Hughes.Let me know what you think! Personally, I'm really please with how these turns out, and actually think I prefer the location to the intended one which is a bonus!

Now that I'm back at uni you'll be seeing a lot more of my Styling work. I've already got a really exciting brief based on couture and high fashion which I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to! Watch this space ;)

xox
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous27/9/10 18:49

    Love these pictures they look great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig