Sunday, September 05, 2010

A WEEK IN MY WARDROBE [30/8 - 5/09]

Here is my week in outfits, complete with new style pictures. Enjoy!

MON: Blouse - ASOS, Leggings - Topshop, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins, Necklace - Car Boot.
TUES: Dress - Primark, Tights - Primark, Pumps - Topshop, Necklace - Love Suzie.
WEDS: Dress - Warehouse, Leggings - Topshop, Scarf - Topshop, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins, Rings - Car Boot & Topshop.
THURS: T shirt - Mango @ ASOS, Jeans Topshop @ Ebay, Boots - Miss Selfridge, Necklace - Love Suzie, Ring - Dorothy Perkins.
FRI: Blouse - Charity Shop, Jeans - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Pumps - Topshop.
SUN: Dress - Primark, Leggings - Topshop, Sandals - Dorothy Perkins, Necklace - Love Suzie.

There we go! Let me know what you think of the new picture layout. I will be away until Wednesday as of this afternoon. I am going to stay in Manchester for a couple of nights with Dan, and going shopping for my birthday presents from him. Let me know if you would like to see a haul when I get back!

Enjoy the weekend!
xox
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. WOW i love it all. Especially the Primark tunic and the Miss S boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :) love the Primark dress!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the print on the last dress, reminds me so much of miu miu :D

    http://fashionpeach17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, i love the miss selfridge boots and last dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I for one would love to see you Manchester haul :) Love your jewelery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the outfits, especially the primark dress at the end! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy Manchester! I love that city - there's always something to do. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous20/9/10 22:42

    loved you sunday dress so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous :) you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig