Saturday, September 04, 2010

ZARA - ONLINE STORE

Granted, I'm a little late on this one, but if its any consolation, I tried to get on the site to do this yesterday but couldn't for some reason!
Anyway, as you will probably already know, Zara has launched its online store, zara.com. For me this is pretty nifty as I have loved Zara for many years now. This will sound so very cheesy, but I think they have got women down to a tee. They have so many ranges, with various price brackets, and have workwear and leisure wear that is on top form every season. I never fail to walk into a Zara store empty handed and leave with at least one purchase. My most recent being a Typewriter T-shirt that you may have seen in my outfit posts from the TRF range.

Here are some of my favourite pieces and looks from the new online store.
The main line of womenswear is all about chic tailored pieces teamed with pretty tea dresses, chunky knits and boots. Key colours are camels, greys and khakis. Leathers, suedes and slouchy jerseys make for fashionable yet comfortable transitional looks.

The TRF collection, aimed at younger women, and my favourite range, has a more relaxed feel. The main pieces in the collection are chunky cardigans and shrugs, military inspired jackets, and casual day dresses with a girly twist. Greys and maroons are they key colours in this range, and hemlines are either sky high or uber long. Maxi dresses still play a big part in the A/W trends, and chunky socks and sandals are a must for keeping those toes warm.

I love being able to see all the stuff online at Zara. Living in an area where the nearest store is a good 40 min drive away means I haven't always had the access to it I would have liked, but now I have it at my fingertips!
Also very excited for the launch of H&M online in the next couple of weeks!
xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. My nearest Zara store is about 45mins away as well, so whenever I do go, I normally buy a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my fuck. 3rd on the top on the trf collection :O :O :O :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nearest store is about 45 mins away too, but ive never really looked in there.. after looking (and trying unsuccessfully to buy a few bits due to the glitches) on the website I'm amazed by the reasonable prices and gorgeous pieces, im looking forward to my shopping trip in Birmingham this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16/5/13 14:56

    Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    Feel free to visit my blog post: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig