Tuesday, October 19, 2010

STYLING: EXTREME PRINT SHOOT

Hello! Just thought I would show you the outcome of my shoot that was taking ALL my time up lately! It was loosely based around THIS Steven Meisel shoot from Vogue Italia, but with a softer, more feminine feel. The idea was to show off this season's prints, and basically saying that you don't have to wear all the minimalist things out there at the minute, why not just go crazy?! I edited in layers of scanned fabrics over the top of the images that were used in the shoot itself. I'm really happy with the way its turned out, and so relieved to have handed it in today!
Thanks to my photographer Laura Oliver, model Phoebe Mills, Make Up Artist Simon Basquill and Hair Stylist Lee Mckeever.What do you think!?
xox
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. These are really cool! I especially like the top one :). The second one looks so dreamy and cloud-like too. I like them alot

    Keri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third photo is absolute perfection - in love with the make up!!
    Brilliant job love

    Heather-Lou
    HeatherRetro

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, well done! They look straight outta vogue! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspired decision - they look lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Especially the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again Claire, I'm sure you will reach 300 by the weekend how can people not love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The third photpgraph is stunning, I love the way you've used the fabric x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the way you include your artwork and what you're up to on your blog- it's great, and these pictures are super good too :)

    following nowwwww
    I'm just starting my own too, have a cheeky peek http://downthelanetoplaystreet.blogspot.com/
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig