Wednesday, October 13, 2010

POLKA DOTS

Hello all! Thought I would quickly post about yesterday's outfit! Since the weather has got so cold, I've had to dig out all my chinky knitwear from last year, and also I've had chance to wear my new coat, which I will have to show you soon! You will love it! I don't think I've gone a day without wearing it since I got it a few weeks back.
Winter is definitely my favourite season, fashion wise. I love all the gorgeous colours, all the knitwear and layering, and wrapping up all cosy!
Cardigan - Topshop
Polka Dot Dress - Zara
Belt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Boots - Topshop

This is one of my favourite dresses at the moment. It was one of my birthday presents from Dan last month, and it is so perfect for this season. I'm a sucker for maroon reds at the moment!

What are your favourite things to wear as the weather gets colder?
xox

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ahhh love everything about this outfit! Been debating about what colour to get that dress in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've nearly bought that dress a few times.. i think you've just convinced me to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely hun ... autumn/winter is my favourite time as i love layering up & getting all cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im rocking the polka dots today too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The peter pan collar is the sweetest thing!

    thinkwishful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too - i'm a sucker for maroon, burgundy and bright red of late, too! i love that zara dress, i was about to say it looks vintage! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dress and how you paired it. . gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this outfit. The dress is adorable, as are the boots, and the cardi looks so cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the outfit! The boots and cardi are particularly gorge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit, so cute. I am a winter girl too, I think because I am so pale anyway I cover up. I love layering, I am addicted to cardigans at the moment as well, this is such a cute blog. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig