Friday, October 08, 2010

UPDATE

Hello!
First of all, a big, big sorry to you all for not posting as often as I usually do. The past couple of weeks have been hectic, so rather than go on and on, I thought I would show you what I've been up to!
Last week I became an Auntie again, as my brother and sister-in-law have had another little boy, Anthony David. He is absolutely gorgeous! I don't have any great pictures at the moment, so once I do, I will post one!

The main thing that has been taking my time up recently is Uni. I have four briefs to do at the moment, some shorter than others, so my head is trying to adjust to getting back into work mode again after such a long summer! First of all I have to compile a book of contacts I've made throughout my styling work. Secondly I need to start considering what I want to write about for my dissertation. Thirdly, our class is organising our own fashion show in the town centre in time for Christmas, and finally I have to do a photo shoot and research book on 'extreme' styling.

My shoot is taking place on Monday, and this is the rail of clothes and fabric currently taking over my (very messy) bedroom.
This is my research book I've been doing to go alongside my final photos. All I seem to be doing with my life at the minute is cutting and sticking!I won't go into the shoot as I want to keep that as a bit of a surprise, but all will be revealed next week when the pictures are all edited etc.

Another little one I wanted to show you is Toby! I've not featured him on here in a long time. On Sunday he turned one, and on Monday he had his first proper haircut, which was long overdue. He look so smart now! He's been living on my bed a lot lately, chewing his bone whilst I do my work.
That's all I have to show you at the moment.
I have a lovely weekend ahead. Tomorrow my brother is visiting with his little puppy Lewis. He lives down South, so I don't get to see him as much as I would like, so when he does visit its really nice.

What have you all been up to?
xox
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. your work is looking fabulous! i have a westie too, they are by far the best dogs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I need to make a start on my sketchbooks :( lacking motivation! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work looks like neat and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Toby! What a cutie! Hope the shoot goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww he's so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig