Saturday, January 29, 2011

NEVER CAUGHT A RABBIT

Nothing interesting to post today, so I thought I'd just show you another outfit. Toby was hovering around my feet so I decided he should feature too. His hair is at a lovely length and he is so soft!
Today I'm having a lazy day full of blogging and report writing for uni, so I went for something comfy and relaxed. I dug out a cardigan I bought last year at my local flea market for £4.00 and ca't understand why I haven't worn it since then! The colour is perfect for winter and its a great shape for wrapping up warm.

Cardigan - Preston Flea Market
Blouse - ASOS
Vintage Cut Off Levis - COW @ Manchester
Tights - Primark
Loafers - New Look

That's all for today! I'm off to Manchester on Tuesday so will probably have a post afterwards to show you what I got up to.
Enjoy the rest of your weekends!
xox
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh I adore your loafers! TOO cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan looks so snuggly :)

    Love the loafers too. I could do with some like that..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Toby is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan looks so snug. Definite cardigan envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan and shoes are wonderful in fact I LOVE the shoes!! Your doggy is the most adorable thing ever too =)


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous loafers, wish they'd hit down in my local new look! if not, shopping online it is.

    ♥ elle

    elle & the fashion folk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cardigan looks so comfy! I love this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE everything these pics are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig