Thursday, May 31, 2012

PASTELS + POLKADOTS

Today has been a strange one. It was my day off, but from the moment I woke up it just seemed to rain, rain, rain and rain some more! I'd just got used to the heat and sunshine and here we are again, back to cloudy skies and days spent indoors. Hoping to brighten up my day, I decided to throw on my New Look coral pink skinnies that I picked up last week. This is the first time I've worn them and I love them. They fit perfectly, and only cost £16.99 which is really great value compared to other coloured skinnies on the High Street. They're from the YESYES range which I suppose you could say is the basics, value denim range they do, but they're great quality for the price. They have a few other colours of these as well. I style them with a gorgeous polkadot cutout blouse that was very kindly sent to me from Glamorous. As you know, I've been lusting after a lot of their items for a while now, so I was so excited when I was asked if I would like to review something. I chose this as I think it's very 'me'. You all know I love my little collared blouses, so this was an obvious choice, and the cut out detail really drew me to this. It's also available in the opposite colourway too, black with white spots.


Blouse - c/o Glamorous
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Bracelets - Sitting Pretty
Nails - Tart Deco by Essie
Lips - Fanfare by MAC

I also chose this gorgeous floral blazer that fits like a glove and looks so lovely on. I'm dying to wear this as it will go with so many colours. It also looks great with the pink jeans, but I thought spots and florals at the same time was a bit too much for me! I'm thinking of styling the jacket with the sleeves rolled up, over some skinny navy trousers and a white slouchy vest top tucked in, with lots of rings on my fingers. Can't wait to sport it at the weekend!


Have you bought anything from Glamorous? What do you think of the pieces I chose?


PS. Don't forget you can still enter my giveaway!


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. That blouse is STUNNING. I want so bad! xo

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! :)

    www.coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely outfit, your jeans are such a pretty shade and the cut out detailing on your shirt is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been lusting after that blazer for ages, you're so lucky! I looove the colour of your jeans too, amazing for their price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is so cool! Love the cut-out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you chose some amazing items :) that shirt is so cool. I may try my hand at DIY'ing a shirt like this xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your jeans, it goes perfectly with the B&W polka dots. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blouse is really cute and the blazer looks perfect, looking forward to an outfit post with it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this blouse, really cute - been eyeing it up myself!
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That blouse is so unusual, I love the cut outs!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw so very jealous you have that blouse, it looks gorgeous with the jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute fun top. looks amazing with those jeans

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this blouse!! So cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything here, the polka dot blouse is gorgeous, love the cut out. I recently got some Glamorous stuff via awear, they have some really nice stuff at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig