Thursday, May 24, 2012

THE SUN WILL COME OUT

Woohoo! Finally some nice weather! Today was my day off and for once it was hot, hot, hot. I spend the day lazing in the garden and enjoying the rays. Summer weather also means the summer wardrobe can finally be made use of, so I threw on a new H&M t shirt I picke up a few weeks back with my vintage lace skirt. I'm really liking the pastel trend at the minute, but until now I've felt it's been a bit dull to wear anything bright. It just felt a bit wrong I guess. I'm desperate to get my mits on some pastel jeans at the minute, possibly baby pink or a pale coral shade. I get paid tomorrow so I may have to snap some up! 




T-Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Absolute Vintage
Shoes - Primark
Bracelet - Sitting Pretty
Lips - Pink Mallow by Natural Collection
Toes - Tart Deco by Essie

In other news, I have restocked the Twisted Festival bracelets in the shop, now available with cross charms as well as the original peace ones. I've also got a limited number of the new skull bracelets and have added chevron friendship bracelets (as seen above!). They're all perfect for Summer and all priced at £2.50 or less. Snap up yours before they go!

Tomorrow, I'll be posting a Weekly Wishlist, so look out for that! I'm off to a wedding in the evening too, so I'll try get a picture of my outfit to show you at the weekend.
Have you got any Summer weddings lined up? What will you be wearing?


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit! So summery :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dainty look and your nail varnish colour :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes look so nice with the whole outfit! Gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25/5/12 09:24

    I love your skirt its so pretty, you look lovely

    http://www.mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is lovely, really suits you!

    Katie xx

    thestylinguist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig