Thursday, June 21, 2012

WEEKLY WISHLIST: MOTEL ROCKS

This week I am in awe of Motel's latest collections, so decided to dedicate this wishlist entirely to them. I've been eyeing up their printed skinny jeans for a few weeks, ever since I saw the gorgeous Selina sporting the coral palm leaf Jodie pair. I can imagine them looking amazing with an oversized, baggy white shirt and some nude wedges for a breezy summer look. Just add big shades for an ultra glamorous look that is bound to turn heads!
I'm also loving all their playsuits. There are plenty to choose from, whether it be denim, cotton, long sleeves, short sleeves, no sleeves, printed or plain that your after. I'd wear the little collared denim number with some tan gladiator sandals, a 3/4 sleeve cardi in a block colour, and a statement necklace for a relaxed, day time outfit.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

I had bookmarked so many more items than I've shown above, but whittled it down to my absolute favourites. I can tell you, it wasn't easy! There is also a sale on now with up to 70% off some items, which is amazing as there are loads of summer lines still available for all your holiday wardrobes. 
I'm hoping to get my hands on something from Motel when I get paid next week, if I can decide what to choose! I'll keep you updated if I do.
Have your ordered from Motel Rocks before? What do you think of their Summer collections?



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. The first dress is really pretty and i love the 7th one, the playsuit too! All of this would look great this summer or on holiday! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pink palm-print cropped jeans! They are so cute :) loving that colour at the moment.
    xx

    http://annac42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those palm print jeans have been in and out of my basket more times than I care to discuss. Look forward to seeing your purchases!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm in love with the dark floral pants, they are beautiful! xo

    http://theartofturningpages.blogspot.co.uk/
    @SiaSoldatos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love all those pieces! The trousers are stunning and I love the first dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love number 7 the black and white playsuit! Everyone seems to be wearing it right now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print on number's 3 and 7. I'm really excited for summer (it's winter in Australia at the moment) after seeing the jumpsuits in Motel's latest collection. Bye bye savings.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous24/6/12 20:37

    These are all so pretty! I love the first dress, and those pink printed crop jeans too :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those stripey skirtttt


      get 20% off at motel with discount code
      GEORGINAGOODMAN

      www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig