Sunday, June 24, 2012

HAPPI-DRESS

Today has been the perfect lazy Sunday. At home with Dan, eating my Mum's Roast Dinner and burying my head in a good book. Like many of you, I'm currently well and truly engrossed in the Fifty Shades Trilogy, and finished Fifty Shades of Grey in less than 36 hours. Yes - it's that good! I'm now well in to the second book in the series, Fifty Shades Darker, and can safely say I am hooked. Let me know if you're reading it too, and what you think!
I decided to throw on a dress that I was recently sent by Zalando, by a brand called Numph. It's a loose fitting, baggy shape, perfect for lazing around indoors. I cinched it in at the waist with a skinny belt, and wore it with my favourite red cardigan and a pair of leggings. I wanted to wear my Topshop Allegra boots, but too lazy to retrieve them from the boot of my car, I opted for my black H&M wedges.





Cardigan - H&M
Leggings - Primark
Belt - Primark
Shoes - H&M
Nails - Tart Deco by Essie
Toes - Fifth Avenue by Essie
Lips - Please Me by MAC

I've never owned anything by Numph before, but I love the quality of the dress and I'm keen to see what else they have to offer. This dress is actually called 'The Happy Dress', another reason that I was drawn to it, as well as the cute print that resembles dinosaurs or rhinos, maybe?
I know I have been slacking on the blogging front lately, but as I have said in previous posts, I've been extremely busy at the minute and have a lot on my plate. I have a week off work now, though and aim to blog most days, so expect to see a lot more of me!
Hope you are all having a perfect Sunday evening!




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh that print is amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you look lovely! I too am completely obsessed with 'Fifty Shades of Grey', I only started it yesterday and am already a few chapters from finishing, so hard to put down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outfit, I love all the little details like the metal label on the dress an the tassels on the belt.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been very sceptical of the whole 'Fifty Shades of Grey' phenomenon but I might have to finally cave and read it now! I love that that dress is called the Happy Dress, what a lovely name :)

    megmooandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig