Sunday, August 19, 2012

I REALLY MOUSTACHE

Another lazy day today, relaxing at home, eating ridiculous amounts of food and slobbing out in front of the TV before heading back to work tomorrow. I decided to throw on the famous Disco Pant dupes again, with a top I picked up on a little shopping trip yesterday in New Look. I love this outfit as it's so easy to wear and simple, but can be dressed up or down with accessories. I kept it plain and relaxed as I'm just staying in the house, but threw on some little heels for the photos!

Top - New Look
Disco Pants - Glamorous
Shoes - Primark
Rings - H&M, Timothy Roe*
Lips - Vegas Volt by MAC
Nails - Berry Ice Cream by Barry M, Mint Choc Chip by 17 + Disco Ball by Rimmel

I haven't really got anything else to report on today as I have done very little. I'm off to do a bit of work now as I'm involved with a stand at Preston's Vintage Guild Weekend. Take a look at the site if you're interested in all things Vintage. It's going to be amazing! 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love your disco pants! They look exactly like the AA ones. Lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to get my hands on this moustache t-shirt... you look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really suit your hair like this, and that tee is so cute! My hometown is Preston so I'm looking forward to all the things the Guild is going to bring, especially vintage!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great comfy outfit for staying in, love it!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love the disco pants, I need a pair in my life! The turquoise ring is super pretty too! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. mustache has become a trend now! rings, necklaces, tees! all over the place! this outfit is too cute and i love your fun nails!

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the discopants! xxxx Tasha

    http://wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig