Monday, August 20, 2012

WEEKLY SNAPSHOT #19

Roller'd up ready for bed! | Cuddles with the nephews | Toby rocking the bed head look | Enchiladas! | Tried on and fell in love with this River Island Jacket off my wishlist that I'm getting for my birthday next month! | Yummy chocolate cupcakes made from a recipe on Olivia's blog | Pretty nails | Sunday morning Friends marathon | Outfit snaps | Want to learn guitar so dad gave me his. Shame it only has one string! | Pig out time at work | Giveaways! 11 days left to enter.

Follow me on Instagram: @c_sittingpretty


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My grandparents used to have the exact same pooch called Toby! Aw :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great week, I love that River Island jacket!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love those nails <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig