Monday, August 27, 2012

LIKE AN EAGLE, SET FREE

If you saw my Instagram earlier today you will have seen a sneak peek at this outfit, which has got to be one of my favourite outfits I've posted on the blog in a while. I was sent the gorgeous eagle vest top by Love Lila, a great new fashion store I'm working with at the minute as a contributor to their blog. The top is part of their new collection that has just landed online, which features lots of great printed tees, metallic leggings and lovely dip hem dresses!  I decided to dress the vest up a little with a Vintage blazer I got from The Pretty Junk earlier this year and my H&M skinny trousers. I had planned on wearing it with a skirt, but the weather was horrendous where I live today!
Vintage Blazer - The Pretty Junk
Eagle vest - Love Lila*
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Primark
Skull Bangle - The Pretty Junk*
Lips - Impassioned by MAC
Nails - Bright Pink by Barry M

I was also very kindly sent the skull bangle from The Pretty Junk, which I am in love with! It isn't my usual style, but I think the fact it's a rose gold colour makes it more me and more feminine. I've had so many compliments when I've worn it the past few days, and think it's safe to say it's going to be a firm favourite in my jewellery collection, not just this season but next Summer too!

Hope you've all had a great Bank Holiday weekend!
Don't forget the giveaway is still open until Friday! 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous here! I'm in love with that blazer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a serious blazer! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that blazer...gorgeous! A brilliant vintage buy!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit too, its such a classic look but with a bit of an edge. great blazer xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this whole outfit!
    So chic :)
    xx


    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that blazer, I have been after a slightly long white blazer for ages, ah my search will continue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the vest, it's such a quirky print.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/american-apparel-disco-pants.html

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig